11 June 2013

The Atomic Elbow (featuring me) available for pre-order now.

Evil Weevil Records is now taking pre-orders for this new book collecting the first four issues of The Atomic Elbow.  This includes an article by your best pal ever, me! (A.K.A. Shannon Smith.)  The book is 232 pages of the world's finest wrestling fanzine (that I have ever read).  I have read those four issues and they are great.  Great wrestling articles from multiple angles of the industry and it's culture.  Great interviews.  Great comics.  Great reviews and analysis.  Great, great, great!
Individual issues of The Atomic Elbow and other things are on sale here while supplies last.  (Which seriously means that the supplies are short and when they are gone they are probably gone for good.)
I am seriously a big fan of what Robert Newsome has done with this zine and I am proud to be a part of this.  Support good things.  Buy seven copies!

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: